Business broadband service and benefits
If your business is accessing an ultra-fast business broadband service, it can lead to productivity improvements, increased revenue and cost savings.
These are just some of the benefits an ultra-fast business broadband service offers New Zealand companies. And with the business sector being one of our priority groups, all businesses in Ultrafast Fibre's areas will have access to ultra-fast broadband by 2015.
Here are just some examples of how ultra-fast broadband can improve business:
- improved Wide Area Network (WAN) connectivity across multiple sites
- cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- high-definition video conferencing across multiple sites/companies
- IP telephony to deliver improved integration of voice communications
- improved information sharing, using tools like instant messaging, across multiple sites
Watch these videos to see kiwi businesses benefiting from ultra-fast business broadband service.
For more information about the benefits Ultra-Fast Broadband can offer to business, visit Crown Fibre Holdings.