Business broadband service and benefits
If your business is accessing an ultra-fast business broadband service, it can lead to productivity improvements, increased revenue and cost savings.
These are just some of the benefits an ultra-fast business broadband service offers New Zealand companies. And with the business sector being one of our priority groups, all businesses in Ultrafast Fibre's areas will have access to ultra-fast broadband by 2015.
Here are just some examples of how ultra-fast broadband can improve business:
- improved Wide Area Network (WAN) connectivity across multiple sites
- cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- high-definition video conferencing across multiple sites/companies
- IP telephony to deliver improved integration of voice communications
- improved information sharing, using tools like instant messaging, across multiple sites
Click here to read about Ultrafast Fibre's business case studies.
Watch these videos to see kiwi businesses benefiting from ultra-fast business broadband service.
For more information about the benefits Ultra-Fast Broadband can offer to business, visit Crown Fibre Holdings.